Sunday, February 20, 2011

Women Having Nipples Pierced

erasmus life. Part V

previous parties:
· Part I Part II
·
·
Part III Part IV ·

As we return, after almost two months of hiatus. Return to Spain, three weeks in my homeland, back to Rome, exams, jobs and return to the party involved. This is the erasmus friends.

In my previous article I said I would put a ball behind the door before going in case the cabrónhijoputa of my home went into my room. I did. But as the ball went there. One of two things. O my landlord reads the blog and has come to cuidao, or did not enter. That I ate a spider web face entering makes me think first. In the end the guy will be more good than you thought. No. .. what the hell! It is a teen slut!

erasmus life is to have a new companion at home. Of the same name as me, but in Italian. This time is not queer, nor Porrero or anything like that. He is a guy's awesome. The best ever. Erasmus has made in Norway so it's very open and friendly and connects very well with us. It has brought a month to his German girlfriend to the floor. A month! Damn, and I want that holiday for me. Of course we told him we did all the fucking home. Va warned.

erasmus life is returning to Rome and take longer get from the airport to your house from Seville to Rome. And enter thee a terrible slump when you come and see your room filled with dust shit you do not know where the hell has entered.

erasmus life is to lose the flash drive with all documents and photos in your life. Besides other things private. The one who has taken down the street ... I hope you enjoy good piece of bastard!

erasmus life is just after arriving in two weeks learn that you have all the exams and a job, you have not even started, they expose. And take two weeks locked up, bitched, overwhelmed, stressed, and many more things ending in-ado. While others come and go party, you see your photos and see how you start Sign up tics of stress that you feel.

erasmus life is to see the story of an onion plant. Arriving in Rome at night, open the closet in your food to see what you can get a meal. And you see the basket of onions before you go let come to life. The smell of onions pulls you back and even makes you to tears. Put it over the washer and watch.

see how it has grown very rare in it. You wonder what the hell is that while you lie a few laughs. Days passed, and the Italians in your floor away from throwing that away, you think it was the most normal of the world, no onions tossed in the trash.

That began to mutate. The roots are gradually expanding the fear machine even arrived to surround lift even eating it. People what was thought to this, is a plant? For if it is a plant, let's put where it deserved ...

A window! I thought I would be there until the end of my days here in Rome, but no. My surprise the other day was that the dish was empty. Someone had been taking the onions to eat them. It should huevazos.

erasmus life is to study without light bulb. Having her to ask in what your partner does not study because you are too lazy to go down and buy one. At the end of the lamp provided you take your other fellow Italian.

erasmus life is to see the new will throw the useless things that butches left in her room and see something that you needed long ago. A "something" where you can drop your laundry. Only ... has a slightly ugly. Chick. This is ...

Italian told me it was very ugly. Maybe. But I check the cord fabric. Opens up around the mouth and used my clothes come ready to carry the machine. Easy and simple.

erasmus life is that your new partner will ask if you can see your room, to see how that happens and you see: the lounge chair in your room, the chick he wanted to pull the lamp in the other Italian, the trash can at the entrance portal and laugh in your face and tell you Zingaro, which in Italian is a Gypsy. How right.

erasmus life is to decide one day you're up the eggs that the shower water comes out everywhere except where you have to leave. So you go to a Chinese, you take a shower handle very well, and ask if you screw it. He will say yes, that's universal. Chinese Ok here goes. You try to put y. .. no. That does not fit. Damn and I've already open the plastic and everything. Well, I go down and ask if I get the money. Low, and Chinese notes with astonishment the plastic open and the handle there. I tell him I come, give me money. The Chinese then starts screaming things in Chinese to a woman who comes quickly. I think it was shouting something about my family. China's taught me more mangos. I say that I will come and they told me nothing, goodbye. I went back to the Chinese which I had the money ready to face more bad Paquirrín a morning hangover. A Chinese least I can not return.

erasmus life is to remain at 10 in the morning to do a job and your partner from falling off the chair from Ikea sleepy 7 euros. And why take like 10 minutes non-stop laughing.

erasmus life is to eat with your two compis as you do the work, prepare the tortilla. Cut the potatoes, fry them, beat 6 eggs, put it all in and decide to give it 45 minutes after you turn the tortilla. Tired of making tortillas, you never dropped a ... until that day. The choice of the cover makes uncuffed tortillaza of 6 eggs and many potatoes fall on the fire and cooking. Stunned, watch the tortilla on the stove while your companions, who were more hungry than a louse in a bear wants to kill you. Now what do we do? Relax, your compilation is Italian, expert cook, to solve the problem.

He collects all remaining tortillas were scattered by the fire and put them in another larger pan. Beat another egg and pour it over and says to wait a couple of minutes. This is done. You, egg spotted everywhere just want everything to go well while your teammates are maldiciéndote for having thrown away. The Italian is proposed to give the final lap when ... oh! surprise! the tortilla has been glued to the new pan! He starts to beat him the ass of the pan trying to take off. But after several attempts says: Oh ... has stuck! Your fellow

no longer clear. There was more food at home and tortillas, among all the turns that has harm the poor, and the pans that had seen his side is more sleazy than chickens of Carrefour. In the end, dig in the pan and serve three dishes of scrambled eggs with potatoes, because that was not tortilla. He had a slight taste dishwasher fire in the kitchen. Ummm as I like.

erasmus life is to be studying in your room that you drop a pen and you bend over to try to catch y. .. catapum! carajazo of 15! 7 euros chair of Ikea again slip and you are caught between the chair, the wall and the paper stolen from the portal, head bent against the wall. Luckily no one saw me because it was pretty pathetic. That happens to laugh at my colleague when he fell.

erasmus life is to make an examination of 10 questions. One was left blank because you have no idea. Other as if you had not done anything. Another will make it up and the other ... more of the same. Final grade: 28/30. Damn! what a good teacher! If they were all well, which unfortunately is not.

erasmus life is to play your first match English Italian Vs. You and your colleagues against the new and yours. Game locked at first. The Italians are ahead on the scoreboard while playing style. Kicks and kickbacks. The English then began to show our tiki-taka characteristic and finally defeated them 3. The Italian then comes to your floor covered in other how we had been. He went to his room with a Vaffanculo! There will be revenge.

erasmus life is to see your first Champions League match live. Shakhtar Rome. A crap game, the Italians lost 2 to 3 suggesting that you think you see more this year. Other look to Totti and Dimitry Chigrynskyh great, great defense as they come. The anthem of the Champions momentazo is indescribable.



And this is just the fifth part of the erasmus life. Soon we will begin to travel and go to the Carnival of Venice. That even today I have not done any. While others out there are already over 10. Of course, after that I have in April / May fully petado visits to many countries. Continue counting. A hug to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment