Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pokemon Hg Rom Freeze

met two years!

Ladies and gentlemen, Falete ... the blog's birthday. On this day two years ago I created this Blog. Just two years ago today the world that gave birth to my little little baby. If ... Never too late if the dick is good.

I look back and I remember very well that night in which I created. Almost by accident. I was looking on the internet how a wisdom tooth pulled, and the next morning that I operated, and do not know how I came across a blog and said ... we create it! And here we have it. Gradually maturing.

year statistics published last Blog. So let's compare this year.

Unique visitors: 2011: 46,537 / 2010: 17 650 (+ 28 887; + 163.66%)
Pages read: 2011: 90,270 / 2010: 26 132 (+ 64 138; + 245.43% .)

The daily average is:

Unique visitors: 2011: 63.74 / 2010: 48.3 (+ 15.44). Line up visits peaking in January 2011 with an average of 173.03 visits per day.
Page views: 2011: 123.65 / 2010: 71.5 (+ 52.15). Also upline and peaked in January 2011 with a 253.35 average pages read per day.

With this study (that neither the INE) show that the blog is growing daily and we are increasingly the Pichera who blog. But what about the comments?

Last year we had 64 entries with 454 comments in total. An average of 7.2 per entry. How will this year?
In 2011 we have 110 entries with 925 comments in total. What makes an average of 8.4 per entry. We have improved somewhat, even if writing fewer tickets this year than the previous.

Blog The top 5 of most entries is:
1. Worst of love (32 comments)
2. Portugal, this ... "Country? (26 comments)
3. Uribarri analyzes the result of "Something Tiny in Eurovision 2010 (24 comments)
4. Touching the soul (23 comments)
4. Prison Break. The best series of history (23 comments)
love
worst came to power just published. It is seen that tracks amoriles are attracting the most interest. Since then I have not write for love. Everything will come. Outline the rise of the entry of Portugal, which last year was not among the top 5, but the controversy in comments arose in May took him up to where you see. If you do not know that I speak leed comments.

Again, thank you very much to all who read the blog, and more importantly ... ye that you take the trouble of commenting. It seems simplistic, but the comment is what feeds the Blog and you can keep writing it because I know you read me. And also very grateful to that person, single person, I've visited with since Palestinian region. How great! Hopefully

continue to meet older. and keep saying the same thing when I'm late for an appointment ... "never too late if the dick is good," .

Bloggers HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment