Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Milena Velba Boob Images

"There is no reason not to follow your heart"

not many days ago was talking to a good friend of mine commented that he preferred to work on something that although not earn much money, but I liked the heart. What good currar in what you get 8 hours without stopping and did not wish to stop when you reach out? Working at something you really love is one of the best things you can have in life.

And I've seen a video that I have reaffirmed my thinking. Steve Jobs, the acclaimed creator of Mac, the great genius, gave a lecture in 2005 and is a lesson of life for those who live life without realizing what he really is.

There are dozens of phrases that Jobs said in the 14 minute-long video, but two that I loved. One language when speaking of love, and the other on death. Two issues I've tried a lot in this blog.
"Sometimes life hits you with a brick in the head. Do not lose faith. They have to find what you love. And that is as true for your work and their love. His work will fill a large part of their lives and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what they do. If you have not found it yet, keep looking. Do not stop. As with the affairs of the heart, you know when you find it. And like any great relationship, improvement over the years. So keep looking until you find it. Do not stop. "

When we get a pole, which in life we \u200b\u200btake many, we tend to head down and complain about it a long time. And we can not get to see that it opens new possibilities in your life. A Jobs was fired from the company he created, and away from collapse created new ones, big hits too, and eventually ended up returning to his old company with new ideas and amplitudes in his mind that made him be better than it would been so if it had not been fired. And on top, having met the woman of his life on the road.

and death, Jobs said:
"When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like:" If you live each day as if it were your last, it is likely that some day do the right thing. " I was impressed greatly since then, so 33 years I look in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, you want to do what I'm about to do today?". And whenever the answer is "No" for several days in a row, I know I need to change something. "

"Nobody wants to die. But it is the destination we all share. Nobody has ever escaped it, and so it should be. Because death is the best invention of life. Is the agent of change, remove the old to make new. Your time is limited "

is just brilliant. There is no other reason than that. We are all young people (in many ways, it does not take 20 years to be 100%), and while we have to enjoy life, because someday not too late, we can not do what we always wanted. And remember the days we lost sitting on the couch watching the world go by.

A Jobs was diagnosed with incurable cancer, and was given no more than 3 months life. Cancer against which, 7 years later, still fighting.

"Remember that I will die soon is the most important tool I've found to help me make the big choices in life. Almost all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure, all that away in the face of death, leaving only what is really important. Remember you will die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. "

14 minutes of a lesson in life. Do you want to lose him? There you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment