Monday, February 7, 2011

Bannedstory Moon Backgrounds

What we get ...

few months ago I went to a wedding, the truth my soul was not to go party, but was a compromise and had to go. All of this is the comment because I loved a phrase used officiant as the central theme of the sermon: "at the end what we get in this life is what we love, what we give and receive ..."

When all is lost, and when I say everything is all - priorities change us. In my case the process began during the dictatorship that prevails in my country, long before even imagine the outcome, and happens now, at this present time I walk away from my land.


First I was repeatedly confronted with cancer. When you think for the first time in death, your death, the priorities change's sake. Suddenly the important things, but not essential, go to last place. You check every corner of your existence, you realize that things are in the pipeline demasiadísimas and do not know if you give her time to write so many things you'd want in your Book of Life ...

And if when you are straightening the boat moderately and temporarily gives you a wee bit of respite, you have to leave your country, practically with nothing, then it becomes the thing unexpected dimensions and even the word "Titanic" the covers. ..

From there you do not return to being the same person, the depres you look like a total waste of time and energy, but fall into them and fight for it with all your soul. A sunset, a sunrise, a smile, a flower, a gesture, a feeling or a hug lightens probably always been there, but you just find out in all its exact magnitude ...

gives me a good laugh because sometimes in such everyday things like cooking, my mom tells me to buy this or that pileup, and I always loose a "forget it, Mom, if you do not fit in the suitcase, in this house fit, do not need it we have functioned without it so far, so indispensable is not ", and that the issue is settled, and supuestísimo, the pileup is not purchased ...

So goes by in life. Yes, I fall into deep wells. Yes, I cry and rant. Yes, sometimes I win and despair within me a voice cries out torn my life back. But I have clearly no turning back, life is like those bridges which appears with the movies, to be undone after you with every step you take. My dad told me last night, while talking on the phone, "do not look back, looking ahead, do not swallow the penalties because it is not healthy, but do not forget to look ahead and walk ..."
Is that ... the end what we got and we endorse in the "More pa'lla" is the love we have given and received, that piece of soul that we give and receive from others also ... and is also what we impregnated the world and what ever we remember those whose lives we touch and we played ...









0 comments:

Post a Comment