Friday, April 15, 2011

Reason 3 Orkester Sound Bank Troubleshoot

Noctopuella dubernardi


Noctopuella dubernardi

As I mentioned last week, today I present a new species of fairy night: the Noctopuella dubernardi . This type of noctopuella, of oriental origin, is the closest to the English N. graelsiae, with the shared habits and a diet very similar. Their main food plant is the Scots pine, as happens with its mainland cousin is not a recommended species for beginners in the breeding of captive fairies.


Noctopuella dubernardi

Noctopuella dubernardi

And that's it for today! I am increasingly busy between work, studies and all I have to prepare for Fays. On this occasion, the next blog update will not be next week but the next, and I'll try to relax a little in these micro Easter holidays.

do not know if the next thing will be more noctopuellas or have time to finish something I started last week for the corner dedicated to the legendary film " Labyrinth (Labyrinth , 1986), Jim Henson, and we can enjoy Fays on 2 July. In any case, we are within 15 days!

Enjoy the nice weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment