Monday, April 18, 2011

Lasik Eye Surgery Malaysia Cost

The Wishing Tree ...

Once an Indian man was traveling and came to Paradise error. In the Indian concept of paradise there are trees that grant wishes. You just sit under one of these trees, you want anything and immediately met, no space between desire and its fulfillment.


The man was tired and fell asleep under a tree giving desires. When he awoke, he was hungry and said "I have so hungry, I wish I could have some food ." Immediately food appeared out of nowhere, just floating in the air ... was so hungry that he paid no attention to where he came from food. When you're hungry, you're not for philosophy. Immediately began to eat the food was so delicious!

Once his hunger was satiated, looked around. Now that he was satisfied another thought arose in him: "If I could just drink!". Immediately appeared wine Super ...


As I drank this wine quietly and blowing a soft breeze, sitting under the shade of the tree, he began to wonder: "What is happening ? Am I dreaming or are ghosts that are jugándome a joke? ". And ghosts appeared fierce, horrible, nauseating. He began to tremble and thought "Sure I killed!"

And they killed him ...









Tweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment