Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Does A Tight Swollen Calf Muscle Mean

have changed the signs of the zodiac

I just read this news and I am indignant! CHANGING THE ZODIAC SIGNS Now comes a lights and change the zodiac signs ... ea! like the one change of underwear. A guy has rise up in the morning saying, "What do I do now? Well ... I feel like changing the signs of the zodiac." With two balls.

say that by the alignment of the sun relative to Earth and do not know what story now enters a new sign (which would be on the bench before the zodiacal signs, because I can not explain) and this makes it to be 13 signs, change the dates. In particular, this new sign is called Oficus. And to me that the symbol that relates is this:

Now the revised dates for the zodiac symbols are as follows:
· Capricorn: January 20 to February 16
° Aquarius: February 16 to March 11
· Pisces: March 11 -April 18
° Aries: April 18 to May 13
· Taurus: May 13 to June 21
° Gemini June 21 to July 20
° Cancer: July 20 to August 10
° Leo: August 10 to September 16
· Virgo: September 16 to October 30
· Free: October 30 to November 23
· Scorpio: November 23-November 29
· Ophiuchus: November 29-December 17
° Sagittarius: December 17 to January 20

I was born on 7 November, and it was Scorpio. But now they say that I'm not a Scorpio, I'm Libra. Aha! And as hot dogs have quedao. Dao me by looking at the horoscope orange.es comes in (you can look yourself) for tomorrow. Put

following for Scorpio:
"With regard to the love you take to stop your roll. It's just that you're attentive. As for your health if you do more sport you will be amazed at how quickly you improve. Your body will thank you. "

To Libra reads:
"
today Maybe your attitude has nothing to do with what you had yesterday. Be careful, your partner is about to get confused. As for your health, to keep in good condition, it is important to avoid alcohol and snuff. "

That is, until yesterday it was a Scorpio, what petaba in love ... but now that I'm free my partner will leave me, right? And I recommended Scorpio sport ... while for Libra quit drinking and snuff! Teskiyà home! (In Cadiz: Go away out of sight) If I do not smoke or anything! This horoscope is a scam. Besides, who sets the rules of who enters and does not fit? It's as if now BBVA she felt like fall within the zodiacal sign and sponsor a sign. Be heard: "Those born between April 18 and May 13 is now called Aries BBVA Adelante." Then everything would be kaos. Sanitas also changing the signs come too. "With the entry of Sanitas, now those born between 20 July and 10 August and will not be cancer, will now be a resfriaito of ná" . God man!

Now what do I do with the medal I got from my aunt (God rest his soul) who put Jose, Scorpio? And with the key that gave me my best friend with the symbol of a scorpion? Is that I've gone from Scorpio, sensual, intuitive, passionate, sexual ... a: Libra, quiet, peaceful. "Pacific? How a fruit Bio! Go home already!

Parke Kunkle is the name of the boy who has decided to change the signs. The funny thing is that now there have changed Pisces Aquariums. As if they had evolved Pokemon. Or for example, to change, my brother happens to be Leo, like his wife. And they say it is Leo with Leo do not get along. What does that make my brother? Divorce? How about my cousin believer? My cousin who wanted to reach marriage chaste and pure ... to watch as she tells the mother who has lost the Virgo without being over the face.

Anyway, it's all bullshit. Once believed that if little in the horoscope, now less. Yes ... which leaves at 2 and a half ago in Telecinco more work has gone, now to put a rank in the ranking.
called Esperanza Gracia ... tiny "Grace" will be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment