Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tamil Reception Invitation Wordings

Fays, magical beings encounter


's not often in this blog, but today I'm going to talk about something that is not my work. It turns out that yesterday they contacted me from 'Fays', an initiative that I had no idea so far:

" Fays, Meeting Magical Beings is the first cultural festival in Spain dedicated to the fairy realm. Its purpose is to publicize the work of writers, illustrators, musicians, artisans and national focus their work on the fairy world, and spread the world of magical creatures through literature and art. It also aims to bring the public and promote Nature respect for the environment, while providing a meeting place for all lovers of fairies, where they can enjoy and share wonderful moments.

addition to lectures and art exhibition, we will also have some musical performances, workshops, discussions and a costume contest. "
Wow, what comes to be a FAERIECON to English. And it seems, is likely to expose me to participate and collaborate my work. I hope that the initiative to move forward and succeed. When you have more information, I will be posting on the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment