Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Marriage Messages What You Put In Is What You Get

Erasmus Life ... Part IV

previous parties:
· Part I
· Part II Part III
·

almost 3 Meeting months since I arrived, ready to go back to Spain in just a week and a half. With 2 colds and bronchitis on the road. With a national event than 2,500 erasmus throughout Italy, and the same shit in my kitchen ... Erasmus continue with life.

erasmus life is no longer understand your home though is a bastard. Erasmus life is knowing that your home is one of the greatest sons of bitches who have given birth mother. Artichoke my shower is broken. The thread that holds the stick is bad and water comes from everywhere but where it should go. "Lord Home, the artichoke is broken" "What I can do?" "Well get a new!" "This is not a hostel! I do not know if that would have broken you!" "How am I going to break me?" You know that was broken before! " "If you had told me before I would have changed now ... I do not know if I've broken you ... remember, this is not a hostel" Great ... and what I get paid on the other side.

erasmus life is to go to Rome and two macrodiscotecas finally live a good party. Walking across the entire club while you are taking a back massage. See how Rome really like Ska-p, because it is normal that all parties put it at 3 in the morning. When the first time put the dancing and jumping as if it were the theme of your life. When you take 2 months to prick you "LE-GA-LI-tion!". Ah! Erasmus and the 2,500 throughout Italy ... 85% English ... I think Italy are nothing more than Erasmus in Spain. This is not normal.

And erasmus life in Rome is to appear as if you had not left Spain. If you're looking guiris and other environments, this is not your city. Erasmus going to parties, 85-90% English. Back home on the bus, going to Termini ... English to the top. That is very beautiful city, yes, whatever you want. But I still seem to remain in Spain.

erasmus life is to keep messing around back home drunk. Well just like your home you do not like ... you remember him, to leave a beautiful memory on the stairs ...

erasmus life is to see that in your house clean often and well, it takes the landlord says it's coming home. The famous julandrón has left the floor. Abandon their passage through the house after 3 years here (and has aguantao ...), and the fourth has been freed. Fourth has come to see several people. Whenever someone came to him, the landlord warned that we swept everything very well. One day I came home from class and I saw everything super clean. I thought I had the wrong house. But no. It was mine. Only without shit. One day, a guy who was the julandrón 2. The same voice, same pen, the same gestures. Decided that smelled much Bujarra in the room and did not stay. The funny thing was seen as a morning called home and tells you to clean the bathroom because a girl comes to see him. What do I clean the bathroom piece of fucking? In the bathroom with a Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi not working because there is no cap. I told him, and I replied that I did not use that bathroom (I have a private one in my room) and asked why that. And now he tells me to clean it? Beat that answered that did not use it, but ... I decided to keep quiet. Not wiped clean. Needless to say. Finally, the fourth

it decided to be a Hungarian. The afternoon I met when I arrived. He spoke some English so with my dinner companion and friend of 4 in the kitchen as we speak. The girl was unhappy with the fact that heating was not working all day (by community, it only works 2 hours a day) and she would not internet (you must register for a software). All this was completed when the shower in the morning did not turn out hot water (wait a couple of minutes until you exit). So gave him a striped monumental and said he wanted to go from here. We said if he had paid for 2 months to stay those 2 months to break even, but nothing. The next morning I was awakened by screams and her home. She threatened to call the police. I flip. When was the landlord, told us that she wanted to go and that of the 1100 euro deposit given him, he only returned 800. She could do nothing. He picked up his bags and left without saying goodbye. The night you came to 300 euros. Not bad. The people are very clever.

erasmus life is that it rains when you decide to go sightseeing. One of the few days that I do. Going to skate over, when in your fucking life you skated, you most about skating is when you slip in the shower. All you say is very easy. Nothing is further from the truth. I spent the hour and a half Pegaíto to anchor the track for fear of falling. That was more unstable than the ankle of a dove. One time I left the center to try to skate, hit an ass than even I remember. That and I made the wound in the ankle boots.

erasmus life is to continue to build your collection of objects "Objects EHTO é pa me because I say so" . At Nissan car logo, interlock control, stress ball and umbrella, add the best item so far ... surveillance camera! A bottle in the house of some friends over a glass of y. .. this camera pa mi!

erasmus life is to face your second career "Jumping fence work drunk" . Your friend jumps again athletically. Even better than the first time. The face. The jump y. .. same result. This may not fall on his ass, but with the knee. Will there be a third career? It is something personal between the fences and I ...

erasmus life is that a technician come to fix the shower head of the shared bathroom (that if you have paid the bastard, not mine) and ask how much value mine told me that only 15 euros. I said well that put me and told me that everything in total 45. "What?" "Sure, labor is worth money" "I am a foreigner, but not an asshole, only screw it ... How I will charge 30 euros for screwing?" "Not only tighten ... we have to make jfunehbekchcvkehelfjhfjr (unintelligible things in Italian)" Yes, very well ... but I do not want it ". Here the Italians are very clever.

erasmus life is going to see the classic, the Barcelona-Madrid to a club. Cagaete, thou being of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthat it is directed by Mou Madrid is very strong and they all sold as the best mother ever. Well ... I remember that 5-0 lifetime. One of the best feelings in football in my life. Second only to the Chelsea goal and Iniesta Iniesta's goal in the World Cup final.



erasmus life is play first real games of poker. Until then you have done only online. Well, 2 games and 2 consecutive whippings. To declare you persona non grata in the homes of others when playing poker.

erasmus life is break your ass smoking weed while playing pro. A pass may be something wrong so you laugh non-stop 5 minutes straight. Then go to the kitchen to eat something to download everything, and it occurs the following conversation with your roommate:
- I I know French.
- Yes? And how do you say 13 in French?
- (Seconds thinking ...) quatre-vingt ... eleven ... (More seconds ...) fifteen ... (Laughter on my part) quatre-vingt dix ...
- Joe cock! "To say that pa 13? It seems that you have ask yourself about the origin of the universe ... (Laughs)
- Hush! cinque ... Six ... September ... hu ... huit? (More laughter from me) ah ya! quatorze! is quatorze! (Super proud)
- Great cock ... would be nice if it were not for that is 14 and not 13 (2 minutes without stopping to laugh.)

At night you end up seeing for the very large megavideo movie "Attack of the birds" just because he has been amused by the name of the movie. Not every herb of the world can swallow such swill. Of course, the laughter while watching us as we take stuffed birds removed their eyes to the people we are the cast ...

erasmus life is to do your first review in Italian. Not very well, what we're going to cheat. But he has done. Your compis you said you were to study the problems which put them just the same. You arrive on Wednesday, the day of class review, there is no God. Ostia! It is going to be that or it was not today, or was elsewhere. Nervous laughter running down your body while you're trying to find information about where is the fucking test. Finally it is to see 2, not 10. Uff! barely. In Spain, the peel a little time to monitor if someone copies. Do you think that Italy will be better. Conversely, there are constantly looking guy, and if you lift your eyes from the paper, look at you as if you were Bin Laden himself. "Relax man, and under the eyes." The best thing is to tell a Cuban who sit in the corner for you to get in the middle and tell you: "I do not ponelme ahíííí convieeeeeeeeeeeeene (with accent: Mehta estresssaaaaando)." In the end, notes as you have opened the hole. Also like anything. The teacher, showing his sympathy, she sees you turn your test, and was then at the classroom door and goes to you as if there was a shit to him. Not one: How did it come from? Or anything ... What a bastard! Another!

Anyway. Erasmus life with you noting how the number of monsters increases. Will be little wall to put both names. Soon there will be a stop, as they will spend Christmas in Spain. They spend another erasmus particular. Erasmus Cadiz. We ... Erasmus Roma 2. If it is almost the same ... Greetings!

PD: I have no doubt that my landlord come into my room in the 3 weeks I'll be in Spain. I gossip and see how I have it. To make sure I go in, put a ball behind the door. When I return, I'll see if the ball is still there or is instead under the bed. If you are or not, I'll say right around Christmas ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment