Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Expample Letter Asking For Sponsorship Clothing

Come home, come back ... for Christmas!

just as the announcement of nougat, have become a cottage for Christmas. Talking to people who are also out of their land for long periods of time, asked if they missed their homeland. Some said yes, others less so, others almost nothing. I was of those who missed. Not that I did not appreciate the city that was Rome, or the people or anything like that. Cadiz is only my beautiful and the art of its people and I love the deep inside. As I stepped
soil
Cadiz felt for myself. A faint smile on his face I outlined when he passed through the same streets he was tired of seeing for 25 years and that had not missed even notice and now appreciate even the smallest balcony. Again I was happy to see the characters that appear in Cadiz. In like two old men fighting in a rock (not bar here rocks are called) because he had taken a seat to another to get up in the glass of wine. In like two dudes in my casapuerta smoking dope lamented: "Fuck rain loh muertoh pisssshha" . This is Cadiz. Yes sir.

When you spend time out and returns home after several months notice different things. See your smallest room. You have not the changes they made in it (a computer where I used to have mine!). But yes ... The best is when you sit in your water. YOUR water. And notes like your ass is exactly right for him. Ohhhhh! how they longed for each other. The cup and the ass. The Roman waterianas cups tested the poor and did not feel comfortable. Not find a way. She felt uncomfortable. And how it showed? With constipation. But it was to see again in a cup of whole life and that was another thing ... seen to be missed because there were enough time letting go so you do not have soltao in 3 months. What joy!

What I commented all those outside was what I missed the English food. "I echo most miss the chorizo \u200b\u200bor ham that my mother" I have to listen. Well then, tell that to your mother to see if the ham Reyes puts you something.

Anyway. I have 3 weeks to see again my Cai, my people. I take it. Here you have a letrilla I did to my music Cai with the prejubilaos. Read the lyrics while they sing:


"How I can explain, how green is Cadiz, in just a minute and a half. Cadiz you'll love , with no time to throw it more pa less. Cadiz is a passion that will gladden the heart when you hear his accent. Cadiz is happiness, it gives you when here comes the carnival in February.

and lie down, lie down on the sand of these beaches so divine. And forget, forget the tears, in the city of laughter. And you'll see that to know my city you'll never forget it. You is not know what it is, spend a month without outside help thinking, my Cádiz it is? While on the face you fall two tears.

I express no time pa, pa say what it means, if when you come over the bridge all the pain becomes joy. And to explain how you can get to bewitch Cádiz ... minute and a half is impossible, I would take a lifetime ... a lifetime ... a lifetime! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment