Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Free Yaoi Dbz English Doujinshi

Mi despedida...

long, long time I've been wanting to take a step forward in my life. But for various reasons could not be life giving and taking me down this path. On 20 September I'm going to Rome for a year. There will begin a new stage in my life. A stage I hope is the beginning of something very good for me.

case you do not know (those who follow my blog will know) that I do not like goodbyes. But I wanted to dedicate something to you, my friends, my farewell. Because thanks to you I have experienced many amazing things. I think all the people who appear in your life are for one reason and one reason. And each and every one of the people featured in the final video I've learned. And so, my thanks.

Possibly, this is the way to stay abroad for ... Who knows how long ... but although there are thousands of miles away, those people who are important in my life the feel very close because I'll always carry with me. This is not goodbye. It's a see you later.

not want to extend more. Only invite you to see the video. I hope you cry as much as I've cried so! hahaha. See by Europes. See you soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment