Saturday, March 19, 2011

Know Size Stabilizer Use Recurve Bow

Harpy magpie

Harpy magpie (pica Gynaves harp)

I finally caught up with some compromises that had been pending for some time, so hopefully we can get serious again with my children, who Fays is becoming closer and I have a lot to do yet.

This time I show a bitch magpie (pica Gynaves harp). Although, traditionally, the harpies have enjoyed a bad reputation, this can be a pet antropozoo the most exotic and grateful. Despite its distinctly human features, habits and behavior of these creatures are very similar to that of most birds, as well as their intelligence, comparable to that of a parrot.


is the first time I am a creature so large, with the added difficulty involved in working with feathers. Personally, I do not repeat it xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment