Monday, May 3, 2010

Milena Velba Izabella

Noctopuella samia

.
Fairy night (Noctopuella samia)

Buff
! It was long since I updated this blog!

That's the thing these days ... end of the course work, deliveries, etc ... And if we add all this vagueness that I recently the result is that I have not carved a long time / no model capable of being posted on the blog. But yesterday I took off my laziness and made off this fairy!

wings will I made a couple of months. Took time thinking about how to make realistic butterfly wings without having to resort to using real wings, and here's the result! The truth is I am very happy with how I stayed.

I am also very happy with the overall result of the fairy, and I made only a couple of hours (which is very small compared with the time I have been doing almost all the other figures) and is really fit. I also took and premiered her Tibetan lamb's wool to make hair, find it much better than the hair sticky.

Anyway, hope you like it very much, because now you will be another temporadita without seeing new creations (at least hastaque end of the course).

soon!

(Updated: I changed the picture I had for a more clear)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment